- Bring and share evening meal (eating at seder can be complicated and we try to be as inclusive as possible. For information on what to bring click here.)
- Symbolic Seder foods and wine/grape juice for four cups provided by YLJC (please bring other drinks)
- Easy access from town centre, railway station and bus.
- Free parking available in school car park opposite.
- Nominal ticket charge of £5 for members, students and children, and £15 for non members to cover costs. (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a discreet conversation if this is a problem for you.)
Full address: Clement’s Hall, Nunthorpe Rd, York YO23 1BW
To let us know you are coming please complete this form asap as space is limited: